You’ve got questions…

It’s time to add to the FAQ (frequently asked questions) category.

Because here at The Sardonic Sideshow, if you ask a question once – it’s considered ‘frequent’. We’re very easy going here. (Again, it’s just me, but it sounds cooler when I say we.)

Put your questions in the comments area and I’ll post the answers.


5 Comments You’ve got questions…

  1. Beth Crowley

    Why would anyone get into politics? Poor pay, public scrutiny, people write poorly written blogs about the decisions you made who don’t know all of the facts – plus you have to cover up all of the bad stuff you do or did just so that the stupid people will elect you again. Lose – Lose.

    Politics is the “practice” or should I say “scheme” of gaining or maintaining support for only 51% of the public then having the 51% kill the other 49% that don’t like you.

    I guess it is because you have the ability to say “Do you know WHO I AM!!!”

    10% have a voice – and a good one, an educated one, but are seen as whiners – sometime wieners, but mostly whiners.

    “Political Science” – the study of political behavior and application of power, i.e. the ability to impose one’s will on another, i.e. do what I say because all these other people agree with me – Poly Sci is a really shitty degree if you ask me and I know that you are. Is it really a science? Or are the best politicians and strategist only the “best” because they convinced us that they are? If you say YES then I like that– I am in Advertising. Drink Coke.

    Everyone knows Ploy Sci = Marketing – You are just selling a different product.
    Ok I was a bit harsh and uneducated in that last statement Poly Sci is a good degree if your occupation is no in politics.

    People are easily swayed – they are forced both knowingly and unknowingly to do, say, act, and believe in things others just made up (sometimes for fun).

    The Pepsi tasted test (not the shitty one in the malls) proved that in the USA, people preferred the taste of Pepsi over Coke a staggering 60%. But people still buy them that Coke. They love them that Coke – just because of Marketing. Coke changed the way we in the US view Santa Clause. I don’t drink soda – it will rot your teeth and make you burn crosses. (see also Madonna)
    I don’t know where I’m going with this… but I know where you are….

  2. Vector

    Is your DVD a recording of the performance held at The Eclectic Company Theater?

    How was your very first stage experience? Were you all cool and composed or just nervous wreck ready to go bananas?
    Are these questions supposed to make any sense?
    Which one was first – the egg or the chicken?
    Who was Deep Thr….oh yeah, never mind that…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *